Make your votes count in our
to raise breast cancer awareness
14 August, 2022 at 2359hrs
BrArt is an advocacy campaign by Breast Cancer Foundation and Our Bralette Club aimed at raising awareness about breast cancer through fashion, art & design.
Over the past 6 weeks, participants submitted designs inspired by the colour pink which is associated with breast cancer awareness.
The following 10 entries have been shortlisted and will be showcased at a public exhibition during the Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Through this BrArt exhibition, we hope to draw the public’s attention to understand more about breast cancer and the importance of early detection.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ENTRY
the inspiration behind it and vote for your favourite(s)!
about the designs
and the inspiration behind it
and vote for your favourite(s)!
Terms and conditions
- Each voter can cast his/her vote for more than 1 finalist.
- Multiple votes per finalist are accepted.
- Public votes make up 50% of the total score per entry, with the remaining 50% determined by judging panel.
- Announcement of the top 3 finalists is scheduled to be on 30 September 2022.
- Voting period is from 0000hrs , 6 August to 2359hrs 14 August 2022.